Dawn Pinaud, Coffee-Preneur in collaboration with the Master of Spices, Lior Lev Sercarz, developed a unique blend of small farm-sourced, freshly ground spices, from around the world. Change up your morning coffee with an added boost of flavor and more.
- Indian Turmeric is considered the world's best due to its high Curcumin content.
- A blend of superfoods
- rich in phytonutrients
- a powerful antioxidant
- high concentration of essential oils
- has prebiotic properties /may improve gut health
Ingredients: Indian Turmeric, Vietnamese cinnamon, Guatemalan cardamom 'the queen of spices', ginger, and black pepper.
- Place 1/8 teaspoon (more as desired) into your cup.
- Fill your cup with a hot coffee or favorite beverage of your choice.
- Sprinkle on granola, yogurt, oatmeal
- Blend in smoothies, add to baked goods, and desserts.
- Sprinkle on savory dishes like roasted chicken and in soups.
- Sweeten with raw sugar or honey.
Net Weight - 2 ozs per jar / 50 to 100 servings