Dawn in collaboration with the 'Master of Spices', Lior Sercarz at La Boite NY developed these freshly ground spices sourced with extreme care and without compromise to compliment your morning coffee.
Enhance your brain power with this keto-friendly, superfoods blend that includes Saigon cinnamon, clove, and Guatemalan cardamom. In India chai literally means tea. Chai has many uses as a medicine and a flavoring in food and drink.
In Sweden, cardamom is often used in baked goods. Cardamom is considered the queen of spices and is the 3rd most expensive spice in the world.
Indian families often customize their favorite blends and enjoy chai as a daily pick-me-up. All Dawn's spices are keto-friendly, small farm-sourced, freshly ground, and custom blended by the Master of Spices, Lior Lev Sercarz.
- Saigon Cinnamon is quite intense, aromatic, sweet, with spicy notes. It's a standout from other cinnamons.
- Cardamom adds a slightly sweet and floral flavor.
- Cloves are intensely aromatic and sweet.
- Cinnamon is known to lower blood sugar levels and is gut friendly.
- Cardamom can relieve indigestion.
- Cloves are full of antioxidants and are considered anti-inflammatory.
- Gluten Free
Ingredients: Vietnamese cinnamon, Guatemalan cardamom, and cloves
- Place a pinch or more into your cup.
- Fill your cup with a hot coffee or alternative beverage of your choice.
- Add to black coffee, caffe latte, cappuccino, hot cocoa, or tea.
- Sprinkle on yogurt or oatmeal.
- Blend into smoothies and your favorite baked goods.
- Add to savory dishes such as curry and chicken.
Net Weight - 1.75 ozs. / 50 to 100 servings